Christmas time is often thought to be a holiday for enjoying your family and one that is all about making great memories for kids. However, what about those fur babies that you have in your home? While they may not realize what Christmas is, you bet that they are feeling the charge in the atmosphere that comes with Christmas time. It is only fair that they get something to celebrate this holiday. And you will find that if your entire family is opening gifts, giving your fur baby something new is a great way to distract them so that they are not trying to dive into boxes or tear up wrapping paper!
Ideas to Consider
For those who have fur babies in the house, there are several ideas that you can consider for both cats and dogs!
- A new bone for your dog. Consider getting one that is bigger in size than what they are used to. For one, it will give the more enjoyment for those who are going to be leaving their home for hours on end attending functions, this can prevent their dog from getting bored and perhaps chewing up the couch.
- A cat climbing trees can be a great option for cats in your life. They often have hidey holes that the cats will love when the festivities are going in full swing, especially if they are not super social!
- A new toy can be a great option for both cats and dogs. There are several on the market that are more than just your standard stuffed animal. There are those that have squeakers, numerous materials that can be felt and the like.
- A piece of clothing can be a cute Christmas gift for your pet, while they may not appreciate it, it can be a great photo opportunity!
- A special dinner is always going to be appreciated by your canine and feline friends! You will find that you can give them something that you would normally not give them, and they are going to love you all the more for it!
How will you be spoiling your fur babies this Christmas? Remember, when pets get bored or think that they are being ignored, they often act out. And it is easy for pets to feel left out around the holidays since everything is so hectic in a household. These gifts can be a great way to keep them entertained and not feeling so lonely.
Follow along with our blog here
Read all about Christmas Twist here